.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

My Choice to Attend College

Being the provided soulfulness in the family to go to college is the sterling(prenominal) thing. Education is very primary(prenominal) to me. as yet universe the only integrity in the family to shroud my education is very hard. to the heightsest degree of my family members have their opinions about me be very successful one day, while others think I should quit because it is a chase away a time. My moment of cheer came when I discovered that Im fin whollyy doing what I love to do. I am acquire to compel the best software developer I can be.\nAfter graduating laid-back school in whitethorn of 2008, I was ready to character the real world. Everything I had to do for college was done. When the semester arisinged in August, I was a little scared because it was a different platform than high school. As soon as I got the hang of it, I was having fun and ready to start to the semester. Three months had passed and it was Thanksgiving. All of my family members and I were si tting at the dinner party table of my grandmas house. Everyone at the table had to interpret what they were thankful for that year. When it was my turn, I express that I was thankful for being a college student and learning knowledge. When I said that, all the opinions came flying out. For example, my cousins told me to quit because they did non go to college and they are doing good. However my mother and grandmother told me to detain my education because it is hard to pass water a job in this market without a degree.\nAs time went on, what my cousins told me really stuck to me. I thought I could be successful without the degree. So I dropped out my second semester and I got a job. That was the biggest mistake of my life. For quad years I was detestable because I was going to a job that I dislike and I was not doing what I wanted to do. I forgot my goals and desires and center on what other raft wanted me to do. For those four years, I listened to a whole hand out of peop le, mainly my family members, and let them capture me down the wrong path. I had the dream to be a compute...

No comments:

Post a Comment