.

Friday, February 7, 2020

CORRECTNESS TEST ESSAY Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

CORRECTNESS TEST - Essay Example I am fully aware that getting a good job is not a bed of roses and the competition in the market is sky-high. Additionally, current age is an age of economic recession with a scarcity of jobs. I know I have to work really hard to outshine my competitors once it comes to job and therefore, I am working very hard. My goal is to get to the executive post in whichever organization I am hired. Managers need to be extremely selective about their words once they deliver their speech in any form. The practice of writing not only polishes my interpretive skills but also adds tones to my existing vocabulary. In order to progress in professional life, it is imperative that one is equipped with good literary skills and one must be able to pen one’s thoughts down in the most appropriate manner to be a successful manager. Therefore, I write and consider it a practice that is favorable to the realization of my

No comments:

Post a Comment